[mapguide-users] Calling viewer api functions from the main page

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 9 07:50:46 EDT 2008

If you install firebug, you can inspect the code, and examine the
objects you are calling:
http://www.getfirebug.com/

Next step would be to look at "MapGuide Developers Guide" page 19:
http://mapguide.osgeo.org/2.0/documentation.html

You can see how the viewer frames are laid out, and see what
"parent.parent" points to.
Page 18 describes what the frames are for and page 20-25 describe
concrete cases.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S