[mapguide-users] ecw on mgos-2.0.1

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 14:38:51 EDT 2008

I don't know exactly what happens here. I have postgis table with geometry field in EPSG:4326 coordinate system. I can render it from MGOS 2.0.1 with LL84 coordinate system. But if i add ecw file which has EPSG:4326 coordinate system, it is disappear from my map unless make use of EPSG:4326 coordinate system. I know that this cs do not supported by MGOS and I don't have an idea in what coordinate system my ecw file should be. I tried some of coordinate system from MapGuide Studio but none of them works for my ecw file. The same ecw file works in MGOS 1.2 with LL84 cs. Thanks.
Regards,
Ary Sucaya