[mapguide-users] Home URL error

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 14:44:52 EDT 2008

Try using the full URL instead of a relative path.

If your home page is inside the mapviewerajax folder, then you would just
need to set the
"URL for home task displayed in the Task Pane" to page.ext, like home.php

so instead of entering "/mapguide2009/<site>/index.htm" try
"http://<domain>/mapguide2009/<site>/index.htm"

hope that helps.