[mapguide-users] Creating Tile Index Config Files

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 12 15:30:31 EDT 2008

Once you create the index file, it gets attached to the featuresource
(at least for Maestro).
If you look at the setup in Maestro, then select the "Generic" tab.
In the list of resources below, click "Show all".
You should now see the "config" file.
Download that, it is an Xml file.
You can now review the Xml file to see what extents each tile is
expected to have.
You can also edit it manually and put it back with Maestro.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S