[mapguide-users] Cannot Establish Connection

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Thu Jun 12 16:19:15 EDT 2008

Hmmmmnnnnn.  There is quite a bit of error handling in my code, and
everything should be wrapped in a try....catch error block.
Neither of those errors show up in my system or application log.

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Dave Wilson
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 1:04 PM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Cannot Establish Connection

To be frank no. It's more likely something such as a filter or styling
or something in the data that causes the provider some serious grief.
The trick is to figure out which layer is the likely culprit.

Another possibility is that some custom API coding is doing something
incorrect or hitting some yet unidentified bug.

Check the following and see if this can help alleviate some of the
grief:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/911816

Dave