[mapguide-users] Ubuntu 8.04 & MGOS

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 12 18:45:40 EDT 2008

The repository of your 1.2 site is not compatible with 2.0.1 so has to be
migrated.  The easiest way to do this is to export your entire repository as
a package and then import it into your 2.0.1 site.  Other than that,
everything else should be compatible with a couple of API exceptions noted
here: http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/Release/2.0/Notes

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com