[mapguide-users] Problem in the GenerateFilter() method of the MgSelection class

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Mon Jun 16 04:34:20 EDT 2008

I've been a little further on that problem
I have dupplicated the exacte same table ( the one in the demo attached)
On Oracle and PostGIS

So using the Autodesk.Oracle provider i don't have the bug.
After re-sequencing/Re-indexing GenerateFilter on Oracle works well

But i do have problem in PostGIS and SDF.
So it could be a provider specific bug.

Could someone direct me where to look in the code to try to find out what's
going on.
I have the PostGIS in a debug build ready to go on the debugger!

Thanks
Bruno