[mapguide-users] Ubuntu 8.04 & MGOS

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:07:13 EDT 2008

Ubuntu is more of a client machine try CentOS (RedHat Enterprise) as
everything goes much more smooth on a system that allows for older
enterprise applications. I never understand the Linux fad people :-) In my
honest opinion, Ubuntu is for the cool looking desktop fanatics not for
enterprise services and I have wasted enough weekends to tell you that.

The Rock