[mapguide-users] MapGuide for an AVL app?

Vishaal vs2k2000 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 17 05:43:39 EDT 2008

Hi Andy,

 i am also trying to make a similar kind of a solution using MGOS1.2 and
Visual Studio2005. i  am successful in displaying the points on a button
click all at once. what i want is that on the button click(as you told) my
points should get displayed one by one or one after the other as per the
data and only the latest point should be visible. i am not able to this
part. can you help me with some code example?
thanks.