[mapguide-users] Call legend palette method from scriptFrame

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 06:27:25 EDT 2008

Tom Chadwin wrote:

> The method you described works perfectly for me.

I spoke too soon. If I execute ZoomToScale() immediately after
ExecuteMapAction(10), the zoom occurs before the zoom to selection happens.
I've read several threads discussing how to detect when the map has fully
loaded, but I cannot get them to work. Can someone tell me how to achieve
this (from the scriptFrame), so that I can delay ZoomToScale() until
ExecuteMapAction(10) has finished?

Thanks again

Tom

PS  Given my actual requirements, simply preventing the user from zooming in
too far - setting a threshhold - for the entire application would do the
job, but I cannot see how to do that anywhere. Is that possible?