[mapguide-users] FF 3 ...AJAX viewer does not load map

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 12:26:15 EDT 2008

That works to a certain extent. The map (and legend) now loads, but my
rasters do not always show up, and sometimes I cannot zoom. I believe the
page can be seen from the outside world for anyone who wishes to test (but
please bear in mind that it is still in development, so changes are
ongoing):

http://maps.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk:443/

Cheers

Tom