[mapguide-users] FF 3 ...AJAX viewer does not load map

Le Ingenieur Inconnu gg at odyssey.com.uy
Mon Jun 23 20:57:24 EDT 2008

BruceWeston wrote:

> That helps load the map but everything else is a bit flaky - especially
> ajax mouse zooms.
>

> Tom Chadwin wrote:
>>
>> That works to a certain extent (FF3 on XPSP3, MGOS2 on W2K3 IIS PHP). The
>> map (and legend) now loads, but my rasters do not always show up, and
>> sometimes I cannot zoom.

I have also had problems with selection. Having applied the same procedure
of replacing POSTs by GETs  it seems that it is working better now. The
changes have been applied to SetSelection(), ZoomSelection() and
RequestHyperlinkData(). Attached is the changed ajaxmappane.templ.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18081544/ajaxmappane.templ ajaxmappane.templ