[mapguide-users] Get Garbled in SelectionPanel (fusion)

D.Ootaka dootaka at solxyz.co.jp
Tue Jun 24 01:41:24 EDT 2008

Thanks, Paul

I tried to wrap the output in utf8_encode, but not good...

1. wrap $result

Selection.php / Line 144
echo utf8_encode(var2json($result));

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18084122/utf8_encode_result.png
utf8_encode_result.png

2. wrap property value

Selection.php / Line 132
for($k=0; $k<count($properties->$layerName->values[$j]); $k++){
    $result->$layerName->values[$iIndice][$k] =
utf8_encode($properties->$layerName->values[$j][$k]);
}

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18084122/utf8_encode_value.png
utf8_encode_value.png

Regards.