[mapguide-users] Fusion Anonymous Log In

Shamrock Shooter dan.allen at mrbgroup.com
Wed Jun 25 10:26:45 EDT 2008

I am running MOS 2.0.1 on Apache with AutoDesk Studio 2009.  When I create a
new flexible layout in Autodesk Studio 2009 it gives me a "preview" link
that looks something like
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/slate/index.html?ApplicationDefinition=Library%3a%2f%2fGISWEB.ApplicationDefinition

Is this the link I am supposed to use for the "public" to view?  When I
click on the link, it asks me to Log In as Administrator.  How do get a link
that accesses the "Anonymous" user that is set up in the Site Administrator
so the viewer loads automatically without having to log in.

Many Many thanks in advance, as I am not a programmer or application
developer by any means.