[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 1.0.8 released

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jun 25 10:49:07 EDT 2008

I have just put up version 1.0.8 of MapGuide Maestro.
It has some minor fixes to the layer editors.

It has two new features:
1. Preview of feature sources, layers, maps, weblayouts and fusion
applications
2. Ability to inspect spatial context information returned from a
featuresource (including extent)

I find that the preview is a great productivity enhancing feature, and
well worth the upgrading hazzle.

I have noticed an interrest in Maestro on french pages.
Unfortunately I do not speak french, so I cannot make a french version.
If some kind french person would take on the task, I have prepared a
small package for it:
http://www.hexad.dk/opensource/French.zip

I can prepare one for other languages, upon request.
The total set is about 37 files, but most files have only a few words
that needs translating.

For testing and other translation info, look here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro/Translation

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S