[mapguide-users] Weird Password Authentication

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jun 25 16:23:07 EDT 2008

Rock,
Your original post and other security related posts were not ignored.  It
was discussed offline by the MGOS PSC and is being addressed.  This was done
in a non-public manner so as not to release potentially sensitive
information.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com