[mapguide-users] MGOS as vector editing tool?

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Thu Jun 26 02:15:32 EDT 2008

Hi all.

What interrests me is if MapGuide Opensource is capable of editing polygons
and update them into database (Oracle or PostGIS).

For example, something like this would be really great:

http://gmaps-samples.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/poly/mymapstoolbar.html

Another idea which came to my mind is to select polygon, right-click on some
polygon's edge point, and to have function which would open new window with
point's coordinates in new window. Then user could manually set new
coordinates, and update them.

Is something like this possible, and where to start from?