[mapguide-users] Silverlight/Moonlight Viewer

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Thu Jun 26 06:07:08 EDT 2008

There are. If you create a MgResourceService object, you are talking to
the repository.
And MaestroAPI uses this (with a LocalNativeConnection) to talk to the
MapGuide server.

I have not followed it all the way, but I think that the
MgResourceService is about as close
as it gets, to the repository content.

Alternatively, you can use DBXml and read the database directly, but
that is a recipie for trouble.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S