[mapguide-users] Programatically create MGP Packages or dynamically load shape files

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jun 26 08:25:05 EDT 2008

Packages are zip files, meant to just let you move around your
projects....you certainly don't have to have a package made to be able
to display a map. As for your shp file question, depending on your
upload location, you could try making an unmanaged layer pointing to the
upload folder. Your first order of business is likely to download
Maestro - http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/maestro

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*