[mapguide-users] Methods for theming (quantile, equal,...) are working incorrectly, except the individual method

ralph2008 rmoreno at voxiva.net
Thu Jun 26 12:29:46 EDT 2008

Initially I tested with a world layer and the theming was correct however
when I tested with a Peru layer the theming was incorrect. I have tested
with several formats (it means that Peru layer was converted in diferents
formats): shape, sdf, sql spatial 2008 and the result was equal, incorrect.

The error consists in that not all the layer features are painting according
of the theming. For example in my test. Peru layer has 24 features and after
the theming 23 features were painted according to any method and 1 feature
is not painted. This feature is invisible, but when you do click on it, the
selection panel shows the correct information for the feature but it's not
highlighted (mapguide usually highlight the selected features with blue
color).

It's important to mention that always left fo painting the same feature.
Thanks a lot in advantage for any suggestions.
By the way I am testing with window 2003 SP2, IIS 6, MapGuide os 2 with .NET
as programming language and the sample for theming is the same that is in
dotnetviewersample.

Rodolfo
GIS Developer