[mapguide-users] Spatial Data Formats Best Practice

GISDOTNET aaron.ford at ntierdigm.com
Thu Jun 26 16:15:34 EDT 2008

Ok, I now see the preview icon in Maestro. I'll work with the XML flip flop
for now, but maybe a ticket should be opened on this and the geometry
recognition issue. My last question, for now, is how or does OGR or PostGIS
handle annotation featureclasses? Or perhaps a better way of asking given
the focus of this thread, is what is the best way to handle annotation in
MGOS e.g. label a feature and set the symbology to transparent, etc.

Thanks,

Aaron