[mapguide-users] Please try your operation later as the resource was busy

dirk-64 dirk at ranglack.com
Fri Jun 27 02:56:31 EDT 2008

i'm using MGOS2.0 and got the same error when trying to update the feature
source i just had read from, by the feature service's UpdateFeature method.
I closed the feature reader and call the delete method of MgFeatureReader
before. Neither the Close nor the delete makes any difference, the error
stays the same:

MgFeatureReader locReader = featureService.SelectFeatures(featureId ....
locReader.ReadNext()
locReader.Close();
locReader.delete();

featureService.UpdateFeatures(featureId, cmdCollection, false);

did you found any solution to your issue - probably the same like i'm
looking for,

dirk.