[mapguide-users] MAESTRO AND POINT STYLE

Jamo181 adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon Jun 30 03:20:03 EDT 2008

Hi I was wondering if I should be getting an error when clicking in the point
style then clicking symbol... it errors out with an unhandled exception Blah
Blah

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentException: Must specify valid information for parsing in the
string.
   at System.Enum.Parse(Type enumType, String value, Boolean ignoreCase)
   at
OSGeo.MapGuide.Maestro.ResourceEditors.GeometryStyleEditors.PointFeatureStyleEditor.Symbol_SelectedIndexChanged(Object
sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg,
IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

this also happens when I click Font and I also get an error when trying to
add a symbol definition, however I can add a symbol library definition
without any errors....

But I don't know how to make my points pick up my symbol from the library
definition....?

Is this meant to be happening or am I missing something from my install?

Standard points work fine but I am required to add custom points such as
water meters, manholes, signage, etc etc....