[mapguide-users] fusion question - selection information

Jasen Maminski jmaminski at junewarren.com
Mon Mar 3 17:44:54 EST 2008

I have a question about fusion and viewing the associated data using the select tool to view information about a data point or poligon area.

When using a shape file to plot points the data appears in the selection panel when I click on the data point on a map it shows up fine, and displays the information about that plotted point.  However when plotting points onto a map from an SQL source, it doesn't work at all. The points plot just fine and appear on the map, and I can even click on them, but no information appears in the selection panel.  Yet it works fine when I view the map in the regular AJAX viewer sample that comes with mapguide.

Could anybody shed some light on this for me?

Thanks,
--
Jasen Maminski