[mapguide-users] Copy or rename of resources

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Mar 18 12:03:07 EDT 2008

There is a call named "EnumerateResources" which will tell you what
resources is referencing the resource.
I haven't seen a function that does it all server side. You will
probably have to do it manually.

If you use .Net, the MapGuideAPI has a function for a "smart" copy or
rename:
http://code.google.com/p/mapstudioos/wiki/HowToUseMapGuideAPI

The functions are called "CopyFolderWithReferences" or
"MoveFolderWithReferences".
The callback arguments are a bit confusing, but optional.

Regards. Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S