[mapguide-users] MapGuide 6.5 co-resident with MGOS 2.0

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Mar 18 13:03:31 EDT 2008

Yes, that works fine.
However, either product will overwrite the IIS "mapguide" virtual
directory on install.
My solution is to copy the "mapagent_isapi.isa" file into the "mapguide"
virtual folder created by MGOS.
Then you just have to add the path in the "Allowed Extensions" config of
IIS.
If you use the "mapguide65" virtual folder (which is standard) there
should be no problems.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S