[mapguide-users] MapGuide 6.5 co-resident with MGOS 2.0

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Mar 18 13:16:43 EDT 2008

Yes, I did have a raster conflict problem at one point, I believe MGOS 1.1
and below.  I have MGE2008 and MGOS 1.2 running side-by-side MG6.5 on
different machines and all works fine.  I have not tried it with 2.0 yet,
but I doubt that there will be any issues.   I echo the concerns about the
virtual directory naming, but as a rule, I never used the MG6.5 mapguide
virtual directory anyway and always maintained a separate scripts virtual
directory where I would put the isapi or cgi modules.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com