[mapguide-users] Mapguide and consuming WFS: does it work for someone ?

Ismael Cams mapguide2007 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 10:56:00 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am using MGOS 1.2 and trying to consume WFS from following server:

http://www.gegis.org/gegis-1.2/wfs?

Although the layers and attributes are shown correctly in Mapguide Studio I
am not able to show the geometry. In the error.log there is following error
message:

   Error: Failed to stylize layer: LayerDefinition3
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Schema can not be found in the collection.

In order to check if it might be a problem with the WFS server itself, I
have tried some other servers on the Internet too. But result is always the
same, no geometry is shown ...

Is this a result of GML inconsistencies ?
Can someone point me in the right direction what should be done to get the
connection working ?

Thanks in advance.