[mapguide-users] Select Features from Task Frame

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 09:50:52 EDT 2008

Hi ,
        Please go to the mapguide discussion forum on www.nabble.com  and the try to get the code from there. Regarding selecting & zooming of features from task frame or from any frame,you have to keep in mind when to use parent.parent or parent.xxx as well as where u passing the values etc,please refer to the developers guide for some framing idea. i hope this will help you out .

If you just looking for zooming to the specific parcles than you can use ZoomToView function and you can pass x(lat),y(lon) and scale parameters.

Max!