[mapguide-users] Finding out if a server is Open Source orEnterprise

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Mar 25 16:48:15 EDT 2008

Bob Bray has made an official request to the OSGeo systems
administration committee to set up infrastructure (trac, svn, etc) for
the MetaCRS project, so I'm guessing that it's not far off...

MetaCRS includes CSMap (Mentor):

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MetaCRS

Integration of CSMap in MapGuide Open Source is still slated for 2.1 on
the road map, but I'm not sure of the status on that.

Jason