[mapguide-users] Spatial filter visibility

Luis Baptista luisbap at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 05:58:00 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I think this is a simple question but I already lost a lot of time with it.I'm using WIndows2003 Server with MGE2008, developping in C#.When we use the Query Spatial Filters, we draw a rectangle or polygon and those use to appear marked as red (red border with some red transparency as background.Since I was changing the color templates (probably is because of this, I don't know), everytime I draw a spatial filter I can't see it, there is no border or foreground color. The filter is there and return the  correct results but it's impossible to see.Can someone help me and tell me where do I define the colours or the visibility on/off for spatial filters?
At the same time, when I draw a spatial filter or start measuring, appears a new entry in the layers legend.Now I only get a new entry for measuring, spatial filter is invisible in the map window and do not show as new entry in the layers legend.
Thanks for any help I already spent too much time with thisLuis