[mapguide-users] Fusion with jsp

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Fri Mar 28 09:48:32 EDT 2008

Even though there is no .Net or JSP implementation for Fusion, you can
still use the MapGuide API to work with mapguide in .Net or JSP.
It is only if you need to modify/interact with the Fusion server side
scripts that you need a ported version.

You can read the sessionID from Fusion, and use that when you open the
connection.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S