[mapguide-users] Please try your operation later as the resource was busy

adman666 adam at aemsaustralia.com.au
Mon Mar 31 03:08:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

We are having problems since upgrading to MGOS2.
Our app creates FeatureSources on the fly as a user needs them:
featureService.CreateFeatureSource(markupSdfResId, sdfParams)

and then they can draw on the layer and the Feature Source is updated:
featureService.UpdateFeatures(resourceIdentifier, markupCommands, False)

This was all good under 1.2. The Resources are not ReadOnly. When we execute
the code now we get this error:

<2008-03-31T16:49:32> 			Administrator
 Error: Please try your operation later as the resource was busy:
Library://AEMSDB/Actions/487/Data/11504.FeatureSource
 StackTrace:
  - MgFeatureServiceHandler.ProcessOperation line 83 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\FeatureServiceHandler.cpp
  - MgOpUpdateFeatures.Execute line 111 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\OpUpdateFeatures.cpp
  - MgServerUpdateFeatures.UpdateFeatures line 131 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\services\feature\ServerUpdateFeatures.cpp
  - MgFdoConnectionManager.RemoveCachedFdoConnection line 1006 file
d:\buildforgeprojects\mapguide_open_source_v2.0\build_23.8\mgdev\server\src\common\manager\FdoConnectionManager.cpp
Please try your operation later as the resource was busy:
Library://AEMSDB/Actions/487/Data/11504.FeatureSource

We have never seen this before upgrading to 2.0. Do we need to set some
extra permissions somewhere or something like that?

Any ideas would be most appreciated.

Thanks.