[mapguide-users] new flexible layout in mapguide studio 2009

erictsn at cadbeyond.com erictsn at cadbeyond.com
Mon May 5 11:41:55 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I installed mapguide studio 2009 and mapguide opensource 2.0 in windows
platform. Studio 2009 have a number of new web layout I can choose, but it
shows extensions of the layout called "application definition" (e.g.
Library://Lots/AJAX.ApplicationDefinition) when I save the new layout. It
doesn't work when I try to deploy it on web server. I don't know why? Is it
I use mapguide opensource, so I cannot use this flexible layout? Anyone
know why?

Cheers,
Eric