[mapguide-users] Newbie needs help with project to query web

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon May 5 15:56:53 EDT 2008

In the last line, try replacing:
String selectionXML = selection.ToXml();
with:
selection.Save(resService, "Sheboygan");

And instead of the JavaScript SetSelectionXml, try to do only a map refresh:
parent.GetMapFrame().Refresh();

If it does not work, can you post the string you get from
"selection.ToXml();"?

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S