[mapguide-users] Determine if Layer is a Raster Layer

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue May 6 12:18:22 EDT 2008

You can also try looking at the results of
MgLayerBase::GetFeatureGeometryName() function

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/files/mapguide/docs/webapi/d5/db1/class_mg_layer_b
ase_1397670802efc84d2fc0a93cac61b3d0.htm#1397670802efc84d2fc0a93cac61b3d0

It will return "Image" for the Autodesk raster provider and "Raster" for the
GDAL provider.

Here's some example code.

$map = new MgMap();
$map->Open($resourceService, $this->args['MAPNAME']);
$layers = $map->GetLayers();
for ($i = 0; $i < $layers->GetCount(); $i++)
        {
            $layer = $layers->GetItem($i);
	echo($layer->GetFeatureGeometryName());
}