[mapguide-users] MG Server Open Source memory utilisation issue

Robert Kovacs rsksmiles at gmail.com
Wed May 7 10:00:12 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have installed the latest version of mg opensource on an Advanced Server
2003 machine. The data we use is primarily sdo data stored in oracle 9.

When I have been monitoring the memory uilisation I have noticed that it
just increases and rearely decreases over time. It gets to about 1.2 gb and
then crashes!

Are there any options for how it handles the memory utilisation.

I had previously a trial version of mg server for enterprise 2008 and I had
the same (unresolved) problem.

Thanks in advance for any help.