[mapguide-users] Fusion issues - MGOS Trac or Fusion Trac??

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Wed May 7 20:19:16 EDT 2008

Depends on whether the problem is because of something MapGuide is doing wrong or something Fusion is doing wrong :)

The Fusion developers might have something to say about this, but my thought is that you may get a more focussed response in the Fusion Trac where the ticket is not swamped by all the outstanding MapGuide tickets.  I'd suggest testing with the latest Fusion release before submitting there though.

Jason

From: Andy Morsell
Subject: [mapguide-users] Fusion issues - MGOS Trac or Fusion Trac??

When issues specific to MGOS with Fusion are encountered, where is the correct place to log the defect?  I just logged one in the Fusion trac, but since the problem occurs with MGOS, should I log it with MGOS instead?