[mapguide-users] Fusion Selection Error | Symbols

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 9 15:41:51 EDT 2008

That error typically occurs after an AJAX call that returns invalid JSON
- usually due to exceptions being thrown in a PHP script.   The more
recent versions of Fusion give a better error  message (location,
message and stack trace filled in).  You can also see what the error
message is in the Firebug console.

Having said that, it's difficult to tell exactly which PHP is causing
trouble, but trying to select something indicates it is in the Query.php
script.  There was a fix to Query.php not too long ago related to null
property values.  What version of fusion are you using?

Mike