[mapguide-users] Fusion security?

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue May 13 20:08:34 EDT 2008

Right now, fusion uses the Anonymous user by default but will update
the server to use specific credentials if they are provided - I can't
specifically remember how to specify them but I do know that you can
pass in a session id that was previously created so you can have
something that logs a user in, creates a session and then launches the
fusion app with the session id.  I also did something for Jason that
allowed a user to connect anonymously initially but then log in.

Hum, seems like this is something we need to put some thought into :)
Comments, discussion welcome

Paul