[mapguide-users] Fusion: how do I zoom to selection?

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed May 14 09:44:05 EDT 2008

Selection handling is a bit odd - you need to ask the Map widget for
the selection and provide a callback function as the selection is
loaded asynchronously on demand.  There is a ZoomToSelection widget
that you can look at as an example.

That part of the API is poorly documented and thought out.  I'd like
some suggestions on how the selection stuff should work.

Cheers

Paul