[mapguide-users] libOGRProvider.so

schwanzy schwanzy at gmail.com
Fri May 16 04:30:56 EDT 2008

Jackie C. Ng wrote:
> If you called the GetFeatureProviders method from the mapagent test pages, is
> there an entry for OSGeo.OGR in the xml content and if so, does it have the
> expected connection properties?
>
> - Jackie

In (http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapagent/ --> Feature -->
GetFeatureProvider) "ConnectionProperties" is empty:

    <FeatureProvider>
        <Name>OSGeo.OGR.0.1</Name>
        <DisplayName>FDO Provider for OGR</DisplayName>
        <Description>Access to OGR data sources</Description>
        <Version>3.2.2.0</Version>
        <FeatureDataObjectsVersion>3.2.2.0</FeatureDataObjectsVersion>
        <ConnectionProperties/>
    </FeatureProvider>

Should I edit providers.xml?
I'm not sure that mixing "fdoogr-3.3.0.tar.gz" with fdo 3.2.2 sources
required by MGOS 1.2was a good idea, but does it exist
"fdoogr-3.2.3.tar.gz"?

Thanks.

// Simone