[mapguide-users] Add properties to a point

Jackie C. Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Fri May 16 11:09:38 EDT 2008

You would have to alter the MgClassDefinition object for the Markup class to
accomodate the properties that you want to put in.

When you create your MgInsertFeatures object that gets passed to
MgFeatureService::UpdateFeatures(), you would include these extra new
properties as part of the new point to be inserted.

- Jackie

-----
http://themapguyde.blogspot.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/jackieng