[mapguide-users] MrSID not working with 2.0?

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:20:25 EDT 2008

I found out I had a trailing slash on the raster path within the feature
source settings. For example, "C:\rasterfiles\" so removing that trailing
slash allowed the cord system override to actually work along with the
preview. Very strange these where settings from 1.2 so something must have
changed. Word to the wise simple fix :-) Still getting some MapGuide Server
lockups but I have to make sure everything cord system wise in in line
before I can judge.

The Rock