[mapguide-users] Speeding up map rendering

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon May 19 08:20:01 EDT 2008

I have entered an optimization request some time ago:
https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/272

The problem is that the renderer selects all columns from the
datasource, even though only a few (if any) are used.
While the general solution might be a bit hard to construct, I have
another idea.

If I manually add a configuration document/schema with only the desired
columns, will the renderer respect this?
Does configuration documents (like the one for ODBC) work for all providers?

--
Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S