[mapguide-users] Search always returns first record in table

Mike See michael.see at ontario.ca
Wed May 21 09:30:11 EDT 2008

Hi everyone

I am new to Mapguide, so bear with me for a little bit as I am trying to
understnad how it all works.  I have created my first map with a search tool
in it.  The search has a filter on it which is supposed to weed out any of
the records where the index filed (GWP_Index) is greater than zero and the
results match the user variable.
Like this:

GROUP_PROJ  LIKE '%$USER_VARIABLE%' AND  GWP_INDEX  >  0

GROUP_PROJ is a string
GWP_index is double

The problem is that when the search is run, the first record in the table
ALWAYS (not matter what is or isn't entered) returns the first record in the
table:

GWP_Index  0
GWP #  112-85-00

As you can see, the GWP_Index is 0. Not greater than.  And the GWP# which
should match the user variable doesnt.

Any help/ideas/suggestions would be awesome

Thanks,
MJS