[mapguide-users] Possible Bug in 2.0.1 but want to make sure beforesubmitting it

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed May 21 12:22:27 EDT 2008

Tooltips are working fine for me after using the measure tool with 2.0.1.
This is with both a regular layout and a Fusion layout.  Others here would
be interested if you do make some enhancements, particularly the units
switching based on scale.  Perhaps you can contribute that back to the
project when done?

Andy