[mapguide-users] Fusion Tooltips / MapTips - Still cannot get them to appear

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Wed May 21 16:12:14 EDT 2008

Am I missing something?  I still cannot get Tooltips to appear. I even
tried a fresh install on a new machine with the sheboygen sample.

I added a tooltip to the buildings layer in Studio 2009, with the
property "ID" saved it...And it does not show up...Any ideas?

The layer is selectable (I know this was an issue, so I changed that
property in the sample) and I have the newest version installed,
although I have the previous release as well.

I am able to get them to appear in AJAX viewer.

Thanks,

Brian