[mapguide-users] Use a template, Fusion, can't chance the map

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:46:26 EDT 2008

Romain,

are you using Studio to launch your fusion application?  If yes, then
it uses an ApplicationDefinition stored in the mapguide repository and
changing the file on disk will have no effect so you will need to
change the map using Studio.

To use the ApplicationDefinition file on disk, you can go directly to
the template in your web browser with no extra parameters:

http://localhost:8008/mapguide/fusion/templates/mapguide/aqua/

Cheers

Paul