[mapguide-users] How can i seperate the tileServices?

xuzhengeology xuzhengeology at gmail.com
Mon May 26 01:38:36 EDT 2008

i use mapguide server 1.2 to develop GIS apllication.
we use tiff(400Mb) as back layer.we classify the tiff to 8 class,so,after tiled ,it goes to about 900Mb.
we have to move the image from the website to make the server cache the image.it costs a lot of time.
we have to go through the whole image before we publish it because the tile services cause the server crash very quickly.we must restart the mgserver very often.
can anyone tell me how to seperate the tile services?so ,i can use programme to tile the whole image and then just copy the tiles to the server folder?
Thanks.

2008-05-26

xuzhengeology